Client care is a focal point in the quality of service which our firm provides to clients. It is therefore essential that it is constantly improved and updated. We ensure that we offer all our clients the Commitment, Communication, Confidentiality and Courtesy when providing a service.
We are heavily regulated by the Law Society and theSolicitors Regulation Authority and therefore we provide excellent standards of client care not only to our clients but also to all other parties involved in client matters. Being part of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme requires a firm to provide outstanding client care and support especially when dealing with clients undergoing what could be a stressful period. We pride ourselves in being able to deliver this service and our clients of course acknowledge the efforts we put.
Client feedbacks are key in ensuring that we evolve our service and practice. We are pleased to confirm that nearly all our feedbacks are positive and where we receive any criticism, we ensure reviews are taken place to improve our service.
Visiting a solicitor for the first time can be a daunting experience; but we assure you that we will do everything we can to make sure that you feel comfortable and take the pressure off your shoulders.
When carrying out our duties to you, we will ensure the following:
- Find out what you want to achieve and advise whether these are realistic and achievable
- Represent your interests at all times and keep your matters confidential
- Dealing with your enquiries courteously and promptly;
- Not discriminate against you for any reason
- Confirm your instructions and our advice at the outset
- Provide you with a clear plan of action as to how your matter will be dealt with and by whom
- Indicate as to the time and cost estimate of your matter
- Keep you informed of all developments in the matter as it progresses and advise you of any potential delays and how to overcome them
Please note that we solicitors have a legal duty to undertake money laundering checks and, where necessary, release information about money laundering to the authorities. We also have a duty to the Court and Tribunals. These duties which serve a public interest will always override the duty of confidentiality to our clients.